Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My foot hurts!

red line
Saturday, I stepped on a small nail. It went passed my shoe into my foot!
Sunday, I try to open the bathroom door wearing new slipper taking skin off my big toe.
Monday, my foot hurts; I have a red line trying to run up my toe.
(Time to see Mom.)



Monday night, I feel ok, Neosporin with pain relief helped.




Tuesday morning, I want my mommy! Yes, I am a big baby! More Neosporin but first was a painful Epsom salt soak.

Wednesday, I am taking the day off just to stay in bed.  I have a good Family, I am lucky. Food is delivery to me in bed, drinks arrive without a sound, and I am beginning to enjoy this kind of carefree life. Only thing is the twenty minutes Epsom salt soaks.
Thursday, I am back to being alone! My Foot looks ok, this vacation has to end, work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment