Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pictures?

I went to visit my son today. He shows me how to add pictures! I spend a few minutes editing my post to update them.

But this is about the miles I walk, not what I can learn.

I went walking in a mall. Christmas is here! Halloween is on sale 25% off. I could not find Thanksgiving anywhere!  This is our family’s holiday. All of the table busy with cooking, cleaning, talking about last year, things that mean nothing but you get to relive the past. The piles of dishes waiting to be washed only used today, all the tables full of pies. The white home made tablecloth grandma spend hours working on. I never understand how moving your finger around could make thread turn into flowers! But my mom was there we us watching a black & white TV working on the thanksgivings table cloth for over a year!

One summer she started crocheting all her children an afghan. The following Christmas was summer blankets. (She spends one and a half years working her fingers to the bone.) I still have the afghan. Maybe some day I can pass it down to my grandchildren!

All of this and I never told you, that I walked two miles! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment