Thursday, September 15, 2011

It is Raining Today

My cats enjoy waking me up. Not at 6 or 7 am, when the world is awake, but I get to watch the sun rise! Can you believe 4 am was the start of my day! I love to stay up all night reading books, playing on the computer games, or just moving the house around. Let me explain, I feel the only way to clean a house is to move everything! Why move the bed just to put it back in the same spot? While you’re at it, why leave it in the same room? This way the floor can dry from being washed! No one else in my family feels this way. Moving the bedrooms from room to room while the kids are sleeping only makes them wake up lost, but they do get up to see where they are today! And their new room is clean! But we are not talking about little feet, I wanted to walk and it is raining outside so I had to wait for a store to open, I did walk 2.30 mile! But I did spend money on things I do not need, I just put things in a cart that looked good! Next time I’ll leave my wallet at home. And eat before I go out. I stopped at a food store on the way home I have no idea where to put all the food! I should think before I act! But then again I wouldn’t be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment