Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sam, the big blue monkey

I am so mean, I have an animal that makes noise, and I put it in the cats’ cage. Closed the door and told it to stay in the cage and be good! My dogs are walking from room to room looking at it. This big blue monkey (Sam) with his hands outside trying to reach freedom, legs resting on the cold wooden floor. As the dog nears Sam it cries out, you should see this, the dogs wants to help Sam get out of the cage, but as their mouth touch the monkey Sam yells a loud scream, the dogs run from the room watching me watch them! Each attempt only last until it cries out in pain, I tell the dogs “NO, hurt Sam!” and pat the blue monkey telling him he has to stay in the cage. These dogs are confused, or think I’m crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment